Kraftwerk Living Technologies is one of the leading companies in the field of professional audio-visual system integration, headquartered in Wels, Austria. By combining and synchronizing high-quality technologies (audio, video, lighting, media control and special effects), we realize individually tailored, state-of-the-art concepts and solutions for various applications. From immersive multimedia attractions for theme parks and entertainment venues, virtual reality projects for industry and science, to audio-visual equipment for museums, theaters and other event locations – the possibilities of professional audio-visual system integration are almost unlimited.
To support our team at the company headquarters in Wels, we are currently looking for an exceptional candidate for the position of
INTERNATIONAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Commercial and technical realization of international projects
- Responsibility for costs, time schedules and quality
- Project management, scheduling and controlling
- Holding project meetings, leading the project team
- Coordination of resources and work packages with all departments involved (system planning, mechanical construction, programming, purchasing, logistics)
- Direct contact person for customers, from order placement to project completion
- Technical education (Secondary technical school / University in Electronics, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering)
- Good economical skills (Education or background in business administration would be an advantage)
- Several years of professional experience in the field of international project management in a technically oriented company (preferably mechanical engineering / plant engineering)
- A good understanding of integrated multi-media AV systems (audio, video, lighting)
- Exceptional IT skills (MS-Office, project management software)
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English, with regards to customer communications, negotiations and legal work
- Organizational skills and strong leadership qualities
- Highly developed team orientation and communication skills
- Strong quality consciousness and cost awareness
- High-level professionalism and strong service and customer orientation
- Commitment, personal flexibility and willingness to travel
- An exciting and varied job in an international environment
- A pleasant and cooperative working atmosphere
- A secure job in an internationally successful company
- Performance-based wage according to your qualifications and experience (Negotiation basis of 2,800 Euros gross/month)
Based on a flat organization structure, every single employee contributes to the company’s success. We are looking for flexible personalities with strong quality consciousness and a high service orientation who like to share their visions and skills in order to achieve the best result - in every aspect and with no compromises.
TURN ON YOUR CAREER.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV including your photo!
Kraftwerk Living Technologies GmbH
Mr Siegfried Steiger
4600 Wels, Austria