For the realization of our worldwide projects, we are looking for an AV Technician for our company headquarters in Wels, Austria.
- Installation, programming and commissioning of complex AV systems
- Troubleshooting and independent problem solving
- Autonomous repairs, maintenance and servicing of components/assemblies
- Training of the customer’s operating and maintenance personnel
- Completed technical training in event technology, media technology, electrical engineering, electronics or mechatronics (or similar job profiles)
- Professional experience in the handling of international construction sites (ideally in the field of AV system integration)
- Knowledge of network technologies and interest in network-based AV and IT signal management
- Basic knowledge in the programming of control systems (e.g. Crestron)
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Enthusiasm for innovative media technologies and the desire to consistently acquire new necessary knowledge
- Commitment and willingness to travel also internationally
- Initiative and flexibility
- Strong communication skills and confident appearance
We offer an exciting and challenging task in an international environment. You can find more detailed information about working in the global network of Kraftwerk Living Technologies here. The gross monthly salary is at least € 2,400 and is determined individually with you according to your qualifications and experience.