For the realization of our worldwide projects, we are looking for an AV Technician for our company headquarters in Wels, Austria.
- Installation, programming and commissioning of complex AV systems
- Troubleshooting and independent problem solving
- Autonomous repairs, maintenance and servicing of components/assemblies
- Training of the customer’s operating and maintenance personnel
- Completed technical training in event technology, media technology, electrical engineering, electronics or mechatronics (or similar job profiles)
- Professional experience in the handling of international construction sites (ideally in the field of AV system integration)
- Knowledge of network technologies and interest in network-based AV and IT signal management
- Basic knowledge in the programming of control systems (e.g. Crestron)
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Enthusiasm for innovative media technologies and the desire to consistently acquire new necessary knowledge
- Commitment and willingness to travel also internationally
- Initiative and flexibility
- Strong communication skills and confident appearance
We offer an exciting and challenging task in an international environment. The gross monthly salary is at least € 2,400 and is determined individually with you according to your qualifications and experience.