To support our team in the warehouse, we are looking for a committed personality at our company headquarters in Wels, Austria.
- Processing and managing of stock receipts and withdrawals
- Order picking, packaging and dispatch processing
- Responsibility for warehouse stocks, cooperation in inventory
- Technical understanding and manual skills
- MS Office knowledge
- Completed training and relevant work experience
- Forklift licence an advantage
- Very good written and spoken German skills
- Good spoken and written English skills
- High ability to work in a team and readiness for action
- Flexibility and common sense
- Strong sense of order, high quality awareness and accuracy
- Exciting task in an international environment
- A pleasant and cooperative working atmosphere and a secure workplace
- No night shifts or weekend shifts
- Performance-related remuneration according to your qualifications and professional experience from 2200,- Euro gross/month
Due to our flat organization, every single employee contributes significantly to the success of the company. We seek flexible personalities with a strong sense of quality and a high level of service orientation.
We are looking forward to your meaningful application!