We are expanding our team…
and looking for a procurement specialist to strengthen our procurement department.
We are an innovative company that has been tailoring unique solutions in the field of audiovisual media technology for years. Our team creates exciting projects with enthusiasm and passion. Curious?
- Operational purchasing processing (price enquiries, orders, confirmations, price comparisons etc.) and international supplier management
- Review of offers and negotiation of prices, dates and conditions
- Examination and clarification of (technical) details, deadlines and delivery specifications
- Deadline tracking and problem clarification with suppliers and project managers (internal)
- Recording and ongoing maintenance of article and supplier master data
- Handling of complaints
- Completed commercial training
- Relevant professional experience in international purchasing in a technically oriented company (preferably in project business)
- Experience in global Supply Chain Management
- Very good IT user knowledge (MS-Office, ERP systems)
- Fluent in spoken and written English for negotiations and contracts
- Distinctive negotiation skills, high assertiveness and strong communication skills
- High ability to work in a team
- Independent working method and accuracy
- High quality and cost awareness
- Professionalism and entrepreneurial thinking
- Commitment, personal flexibility and international willingness to travel
We offer an exciting and challenging task in an international environment. You can find more detailed information about working in the global network of Kraftwerk Living Technologies here. The gross monthly salary is at least € 3,300 and is determined individually with you according to your qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to your application and hope to soon be able to welcome you to our team!