Due to the constant expansion of our customer base, we are looking for a motivated personality to strengthen our team in the DACH region (office location Wels, AT). Would you like to work in this important position as a project manager?
We are an innovative company that has been tailoring unique solutions in the field of audiovisual media technology for years. For thirty years we have been a committed partner for our customers. Our team creates exciting and challenging projects with enthusiasm and passion. Curious?
- Commercial and technical implementation of projects in the German-speaking region
- Responsibility for costs, deadlines and quality
- Planning, management and controlling of projects
- Conducting project meetings, leading the project team
- Coordination of resources and work packages with the departments involved (system planning, design, programming, purchasing, logistics)
- Contact person for the customer from order placement to completion of the project
- Technical training (HTL/FH/Uni Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering)
- Good knowledge of business administration (additional training in business administration would be an advantage)
- Several years of relevant professional experience in international project management in a technically oriented company (preferably mechanical and plant engineering)
- Good understanding of networked multimedia AV systems (audio, video, light)
- Very good IT knowledge (MS-Office, project management software)
- Fluent in spoken and written German for negotiations and contracts
- Organisational talent with leadership qualities
- Team orientation and communication skills
- High quality and cost awareness
- Professionalism and strong customer and service orientation
- Commitment, personal flexibility and willingness to travel
We offer an exciting and challenging task in an international environment. The gross monthly salary is at least € 3,800 and is determined individually with you according to your qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to your application and hope to soon be able to welcome you to our team!