Due to the constant expansion of our customer base, we are looking for a motivated personality to strengthen our team in the DACH region (office location Wels, AT). Would you like to work in this important position as a site manager for AV technology?
We are an innovative company that has been tailoring unique solutions in the field of audiovisual media technology for years. For thirty years we have been a committed partner for our customers. Our team creates exciting and challenging projects with enthusiasm and passion. Curious?
We are happy about your interest, if you…
- are enthusiastic about new developments and technologies.
- enjoy working with customers and implementing and supporting interesting projects.
- are courageous and open to grow beyond yourself.
What strengths and experience should you bring with you?
- Completed training in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, media technology, event technology or similar professions
- Experience in handling projects or construction sites
- Knowledge of network technologies and interest in network-based AV and IT signal management
- Verbal and textual communication skills in German and English
- Experience in working autonomously and structured planning of work processes
What personal skills should you have?
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Leadership quality and team spirit
- Professionalism, high quality awareness and a strong customer orientation
- Negotiating skills, organizational talent and assertiveness
- Accuracy and reliability
- Proactivity and a high degree of initiative
- Willingness to work, time flexibility, willingness to travel
Are you interested in these tasks?
- You are the first contact person for our customers on site
- You are responsible for the coordination and scheduling of team members (assembly, commissioning, programming)
- Control of work safety is important to you
- Your goal is the adherence to the time schedule
- Realization of complex AV and lighting technology projects (fixed installations)
- Independent execution of various assembly works
- You hand over the projects to our customers and carry out the training
- Responsible creation of the corresponding documentation & reports
We offer an exciting and challenging task in an international environment. You can find more detailed information about working in the global network of Kraftwerk Living Technologies here. The gross monthly salary is at least € 2,900 and is determined individually with you according to your qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to your application and hope to soon be able to welcome you to our team!