To support our team at the company headquarters in Wels, we are currently looking for a System Planner, specialized in Audio, Video and Lighting Technology.
- Independent development and calculation of media concepts (audio, video, lighting, media control) in close cooperation with our sales department
- Development of specifications and approving details with customers, including presentations
- Preparation of part lists and timetables in collaboration with project managers
- Detailed technical planning and coordination of required departments including documentation
- Check of potential official requirements and restrictions in agreement with customers or external planners
- Search for innovative products and systems within the activity fields mentioned above
- Technical education (Technical college or secondary school in Media Technology, Electronics or Mechatronics)
- Some years’ professional experience in the field of media technology (ideally, in the field of AV system integration), in planning and calculating as well as in project operations.
- Profound knowledge of CAD programs, ideally: AutoCAD and Vectorworks
- Very good MS Office skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- Highly developed quality consciousness and service orientation
- An exciting job within a committed and capable team
- A pleasant and cooperative working atmosphere as well as a secure job in an internationally successful company
- A challenging working environment where you can work independently and autonomously.
- Performance-based wage according to your qualifications and experience (negotiation basis of € 2,600 gross/month)