At Kraftwerk Living Technologies, every single person embodies our company culture:
We foster a drive for innovation.
We stimulate progress.
We challenge the status-quo.
Qualified minds from twelve countries work together at Kraftwerk Living Technologies. English is a must − German is not required.
We work with high-tech components and use high-tech equipment. Each project is unique and state-of-the-art. We always use the latest technologies and consistently drive innovation.
At Kraftwerk Living Technologies, the concept of quality goes far beyond executing projects in line with the specifications. To us, stellar performance includes “soft skills” such as respect, courtesy, fairness, timeliness, order, cleanliness and professionalism. We embody these skills within our organization but also with everyone we work with.
To ensure our customers’ success, we leave no stone unturned. We love what we do and are proud of our international projects. And our dedication has not gone unnoticed: Our work has received several best-in-class awards.
At Kraftwerk Kraftwerk Living Technologies, we celebrate our achievements. We regularly organize team outings and holiday parties but also love spontaneous celebrations, too − especially when they are to celebrate a new contract!
We like to train tomorrow’s specialists! At KLT, you can become a mechatronics engineer in a three-and-a-half-year training, work on local and international projects and gain solid technical knowledge. We also offer the possibility of a three-year commercial apprenticeship, during which you will work in our various departments. Lucas is responsible for the Apprenticeship and Young Generation Program at KLT and will guide you through your training.
WHAT WE OFFER
There is a lot to be said for Kraftwerk Living Technologies as an employer:
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- The ability to collaborate on unique high-tech projects in the most exciting industries
- The possibility to get to learn more about other countries and cultures on business trips or even in our offices
- A pleasant and collegial working atmosphere
- Job security in an internationally successful company
- A flat organization and an independent area of responsibility
- Unique development possibilities
- Paid training and continuing education
- Employment contracts for all and performance-related remuneration via collective agreement
- We encourage diversity in all of its forms – no candidate is a wrong candidate with the right experience and dedication
- Public transportation is easy: a bus stop is located at our door step
- The company also has its own parking lot
- Very good infrastructure: supermarket and restaurant close by
- Mobile phone, laptop and company car (depending on the position)
- Flextime model (38.5 hours per week) and birthdays off
- Employee events (company outing, end-of-year party, company movie night)
- Employee gifts (Christmas and work anniversary)
- Fresh apples from organic farmers