At Kraftwerk LT, every single person embodies our company culture:
We foster a drive for innovation.
We stimulate progress.
We challenge the status-quo.
Qualified minds from twelve countries work together at Kraftwerk LT. English is a must − German is not required.
We work with high-tech components and use high-tech equipment. Each project is unique and state-of-the-art. We always use the latest technologies and consistently drive innovation.
At Kraftwerk LT, the concept of quality goes far beyond executing projects in line with the specifications. To us, stellar performance includes “soft skills” such as respect, courtesy, fairness, timeliness, order, cleanliness and professionalism. We embody these skills within our organization but also with everyone we work with.
To ensure our customers’ success, we leave no stone unturned. We love what we do and are proud of our international projects. And our dedication has not gone unnoticed: Our work has received several best-in-class awards.
At Kraftwerk LT, we celebrate our achievements. We regularly organize team outings and holiday parties but also love spontaneous celebrations, too − especially when they are to celebrate a new contract!
We like to train tomorrow’s specialists. During their exciting apprenticeship, Niclas, Michael, Felix, Atakan, and Moritz are learning how to become event technicians. Lucas has already completed his apprenticeship and is taking on his very first responsibilities. As a trainee, Paul is getting to know all of the company’s departments. And Wolfgang? He is our apprentice trainer and workshop manager.
WHAT WE OFFER
There is a lot to be said for Kraftwerk LT as an employer:
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- The ability to collaborate on unique high-tech projects in the most exciting industries
- The possibility to get to learn more about other countries and cultures on business trips or even in our offices
- A pleasant and collegial working atmosphere
- Job security in an internationally successful company
- A flat organization and an independent area of responsibility
- Unique development possibilities
- Paid training and continuing education
- Employment contracts for all and performance-related remuneration via collective agreement
- We encourage diversity in all of its forms – no candidate is a wrong candidate with the right experience and dedication
- Public transportation is easy: a bus stop is located at our door step
- The company also has its own parking lot
- Very good infrastructure: supermarket and restaurant close by
- Mobile phone, laptop and company car (depending on the position)
- Flextime model (38.5 hours per week) and birthdays off
- Employee events (company outing, end-of-year party, company movie night)
- Employee gifts (Christmas and work anniversary)
- Fresh apples from organic farmers
We have asked some of our colleagues about working at KLT.
Philipp Hartl, AV System Architecture
(aka our audio genius and newly‑wed percussionist)
“Audio is my passion. On the job, I have the opportunity to use this passion and my knowledge in this area − in designing and simulating various audio systems for a wide variety of projects and in fine tuning these systems on site. This includes communicating with sound designers and tuning the systems to their requirements, which is extremely exciting for me because I work together with international majors in sound production and can also combine technology with creative work.”
Lisa Atzlinger, Team Lead Accounting
(aka our number whiz and mountain enthusiast)
“Kraftwerk Living Technologies has a young, committed team that embodies and encourages expertise and know‑how. Due to the many international projects, there are always new challenges and opportunities to learn new things. I really enjoy working at Kraftwerk LT because I really like the different exciting tasks and my colleagues have also become friends.”
Yang Xiu, International Purchasing
(aka our secret Chinese purchasing weapon and dad of two)
“Being a native of China, I can make use of my roots on a daily basis in my role in purchasing, especially with Chinese suppliers. From language skills to my intercultural knowledge − all of this is of great advantage in negotiations, building up resources and networks in China as well as other business tasks related to my position. I really enjoy working in such an international environment, being able to make use of my background.”
Bernhard See, Implementation Engineer
(aka our worldwide traveler)
“Through trust and growing responsibilities, Kraftwerk LT has always given me the opportunity to improve and grow. Especially exciting for me is cooperating with and getting to know different cultures during each unique project. I can‘t imagine a more diversified work.“