A new opportunity for a talented salesperson preferably with experience of theme park and entertainment products and attractions. This role is for someone based in China as part of a very strong audio-visual integration systems company developing relationships with key clients throughout China and chasing projects from concept through to completion.
- Business development and sales for all regions of China.
- Presentations and meetings with clients following up on sales enquiries.
- Proactively develop new relationships with potential clients and track new projects.
- Contact management.
- Working with the General Manager and sales team of KLT Austria to follow through on proposals and quotations.
- Hold key commercial negotiations and discussions and work with the global team on contracts.
- Work with industry partners and suppliers.
- Several years of professional commercial sales experience in a design or technical orientated company or within an end-user organisation.
- A good understanding of integrated multi-media technology and/or a good understanding and experience of attraction design or rides.
- Technical education (University in Electronics, Engineering, Business, Commercial)
- Good business skills (Education or background in business administration would be an advantage).
- Exceptional IT skills (MS-Office)
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English, with regards to customer communications and negotiations as well as spoken and written Chinese.
- Outgoing personality with highly developed communication and organisational skills
- High-level professionalism and strong service and customer orientation
- Strong negotiation skills and power of persuasion
- Highly developed team orientation and strong leadership qualities
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to work independently
- Personal flexibility and willingness to travel
- Commitment, motivation and enthusiasm
We are looking forward to your application and hope to soon be able to welcome you to our team!